Thursday 23 June 2011

Maxchelle are Engaged!

WOOOOOOOO!
So, after a week of speculation, Its has finally been confirmed that Max and Michelle and engaged!
Michelle looked ecstatic as she was snapped smooching her fiancé, Max, after trip to a supermarket in Manchester this week. Michelle, who plays Weatherfield’s Tina McIntyre, revealed her £10,000 sparkler during the outing to Tesco.

image
She revealed this week how Max popped the question before her 24th birthday by presenting her with a ring and a puppy. Michelle had only been dating The Wanted star for seven months before he proposed to her.
image
She wrote in her Love It! magazine column: “Bleedin’ heck! I can’t believe I’m engaged to Max! “It’s dead exciting because I really didn’t see it coming and I seriously can’t wait to spend my future with him. “The ring’s gorgeous, but we won’t be marrying this year - we’ve got so much going on with our careers. “And I’ve got my hands full with my cute seven-week-old chihuahua Pip. “Max bought me her as an engagement pressie - she’s gorgeous!” 

Good news eh?
So, COMMENTS BELOW!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment